87000 Overseas Hwy
Islamorada, Spanish for “Island Home,” is the name for these four islands in the Florida Keys. A protective chain of offshore reefs provides the quiet waters and gentle waves that surround the islands. The abundant marine life of those reefs and the shallow waters surrounding these islands is represented by the flashing brilliance of a leaping tarpon. The coconut palm represents the warm welcome offered to those who, like the coconut palm itself, have come from other places to make this their new island home.
- July 7-8 Starts & Turns Clinic Islamorada - 07/07/2018 - 07/08/2018 - 8:00 am
- August 3-6 Swim Camp Islamorada - 08/03/2018 - 08/06/2018 - 8:00 am
- August 31 - September 3 Swim Camp Islamorada - 08/31/2018 - 09/03/2018 - 8:00 am
- November 20-24 Swim Camp Islamorada - 11/20/2018 - 11/24/2018 - 8:00 am
- December 18-21 Swim Camp Islamorada - 12/18/2018 - 12/21/2018 - 8:00 am
- December 26 - 30 Swim Camp Islamorada - 12/26/2018 - 12/30/2018 - 8:00 am